CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to make a Place Mat for your Dogs



Supplies Needed:
Bias Tape - Double Fold
Scissors
1/2 yard of fabric
Batting
Thread to match
Sewing Machine


Cut your batting to the size of you fabric. 


Lay one piece of your fabric with wrong side up, batting on top then your other piece of fabric on top of the batting with the right side up.



Sew all around the edges, making sure to catch your batting.


I then trimmed my edges close to the stitch.


After the trimming start pinning you bias tape all around.



Now sew your bias tape to your fabric and you have yourself a place mat for you dog.



So simple and cute all in one!!! I am now going to make smaller ones for their bowls. I love to spoil my girls. :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! It makes are day happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts