CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 26, 2011

Crafty Lassie Tuesday Link Party #7

Welcome to our 7th link party! I am getting this weeks together, Rose will be in charge for next couple. I am packing for Tuscon, AZ. Andrew has a big airplane competition that we will be at, we leave this Saturday! I can't wait... I just saw the hotel we are staying at and it looks amazing! Check it out>>> The Ritz-Carlton <<< I can't wait to go on that big slide I saw in a picture. I am sure I will be doing a post on the whole thing when I get back. Rose will be watching our dogs, and a fish and then our friend Kayla will be helping with the care of our 19 year old cat. So i just want to THANKS SO MUCH to you BOTH!!! We both wouldn't be able to go without friends like you two :)

Now one to the features this week! Thanks to everyone that linked up last week. Remember if you were featured this week or in the past to grab our feature button!

Lace Pumps... I am doing this! I have a pair of heels all picked out.


Ribbon Pearl Necklace... BEAUTIFUL!!! On my list to make.


The Rules:
#1: We would love for you to follow our blog. Not required though. We love all our followers! The more the merrier. :)
#2: Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor, an about you....anything you like. Make it family friendly though.
#4: Please make it a {specific} post on your blog and not a link to your main page.
#5: Link back here by grabbing the link party button on sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know were you party.
#6: If you see something you like, leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments, We sure do!
#7: Help us spread the word about *Crafty Lassie Tuesday*
#8: By posting a link to our blog you give us the right to use your picture and a link back to your blog in a feature on our blog, should we feature you. :)

Can't wait to see what everyone has! 







2 comments:

We LOVE comments! It makes are day happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts