CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The W-I-N-N-E-R is...


Red Flower Headband

Red Flower HeadbandRed Flower HeadbandRed Flower HeadbandRed Flower Headband

Congratulations!

Blogger Kadie said...

Thanks for letting me know about your great party!! I am sorry I missed your first one last week but I linked up this week. I am a following you now. And I would love to be in your giveaway. What a cute headband!


Thanks to everyone who entered, we hope to see everyone next week for another Crafty Lassie Tuesday Link Party. We will be having another giveaway!
Good Luck to everyone next week!

Triple orange felt flowers with vintage rhinestones Headband  It can also be worn in an updo and as a necklace.

Triple orange felt flowers with vintage rhinestones Headband  It can also be worn in an updo and as a necklace.Triple orange felt flowers with vintage rhinestones Headband  It can also be worn in an updo and as a necklace.Triple orange felt flowers with vintage rhinestones Headband  It can also be worn in an updo and as a necklace.Triple orange felt flowers with vintage rhinestones Headband  It can also be worn in an updo and as a necklace.

Both Headbands are for sale in our Sew Stylish Boutique Etsy Store.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts