CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Top #3

Here it is the 3rd top for us! This one was also out of the One Yard Wonders book, it's the belted tunic.
What do you think? It is a very comfortable top and such an easy pattern. This will be made again!


Rose did her tunic shorter and I made mine by what the book said, I like them both ways, its even cute without the belt. I have fabric in mind to make myself a shorter one too.


Rose and I now own this book, Thanks so much Linda!!!
There is so much in this book that we want to do, just going to take some time to get it all done. 
We highly recommend this book! It even comes with patterns.

Stay tuned... for MORE!



2 comments:

  1. You both are so lucky to have a sewing friend! Sometimes it gets lonely crafting :). At least we get to share our creations online. Love the tunics by the way. I especially like the belt tied in a bow. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, We do have fun sharing our ideas with each other, and having craft night.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! It makes are day happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts