CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Club Salad


The Club Salad.  I love this salad.  It is a meal in it self.  I don't measure when I make it I just cut up the ingredients and add them as I go according to how I want it to taste and how many people I am feeding.  So use your imagination and build the salad as you like it.
You need:
Romaine lettuce
Turkey lunch meat (cut up)
Tomatoes
Shredded Cheddar Cheese and Mozzarella Cheese
Bacon Strips, cooked and crumbled
Chopped Greed Pepper
Chopped Sweet Onion
Chopped Cucumber

For the Dressing:
1 cup Plain yogurt
1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
and a dash of pepper

Mix it all together and enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! It makes are day happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts