CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Crafty Lassie Tuseday Link Party #9 and A Confession About Blogging

Welcome to your Crafty Lassie Tuesday Link Party.  If you stoptd by last week and saw that there was no link party to link up to we are sorry.  Last week was a crazy busy one.  To make a long story short we had to let it go.  So while we are on the subject of being busy I will let you, our followers, know a little about Heather and I.  A confession about blogging....  This Blog is our hobby and not our life.  Yes I sometimes suffer from blog envy.  I dream of the day we have a 1,000 followers, a beautifully designed blog, with lots of gorgeous photography.  I wish we had the time to sew all day and take pictures and tell you all about it.  But I must be honest I am a Real, not Desperate, House Wife. I'm busy loving my full time job as chief "butt wiper", tear dryer, cook, house cleaner, laundry washer, dog trainer, and wife to mention a few.   So if you stop by to our blog and it has been a while since our last post don't worry we are still here.  You can be sure to here about the antics of our week.  We hope you enjoy our blog. Without further a due here are the features form the last link party. 

This looks so good, from Lazy Budget Chef , I have never caned anything but now I am going to try.

From Remodel Aholic . I love chocolate and Carrot Cake so what is not to like about this one.

    photo
    From Nifty Thrifty Things . These look so amazing!!!






    7 comments:

    1. Thank you for hosting! Very happy to here!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for the link party! ps is Utah misspelled in the upper right hand corner?

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thanks for your invite - great party!

      Following you on gfc. Hope you'll follow back!

      Kyra @ caramelpotatoes.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thank you so much for featuring my Strawberry Peach Jam. YOU CAN DO IT! If I can, you can!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my apples & cream trifle!
      I totally understand about not always finding time to blog. I'm glad to have you back this week, though! ;)
      Hugs,
      Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

      ReplyDelete
    6. Thanks for starting this link party. Blogging is definitely difficult to keep up with at times. but I'm sure we all understand and appreciate what you do =).

      xx

      ReplyDelete

    We LOVE comments! It makes are day happy!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Popular Posts