CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sew Easy Refashion

This is another refashion I did while in Illinois. I did this one for my mom, she has loved everything Ive made for myself, so I knew she needed something too. I did make her a market tote, she loves it, for going to the farmers market. Its hard not being close to my mom and being able to jump in the car and show her what I have done. So every time I make something, she is the first person who gets to see it, through a picture on her phone. Now on to the making of the refashioned shirt. I am sorry I don't have step by step pictures, If you have any questions please email me.... Sewstylishboutique.etsy@gmail.com 

Here is what you will need: 
Sewing machine 
Thread
Scissors 
Tshirt 


 First start by cutting both sleeves off and the collar off at the seams.

Next you will inside your shirt out, and cut the top of the shoulder right by the seam. Then fold each one down, about an inch on either side, and sew a stitch. Now you should have two casings on each shoulder. Now take the sleeves you cut off and cut two one inch width strips. These will then be feed through the casings on the shoulder and tie on the outside. You can tie it how ever you want, a bow or just make a knot and cut the strings off.


Try your shirt on. If it needs to be adjusted go for it. We decided to put a small slit in the front. Just to give it that last little touch!


So simple!!!


7 comments:

  1. Tnx for lovely comment at my place. You have very nice blog. I love easy projects (like something that I can't do to many mistakes), and, you have simple but neat things going on. Love it. See you at Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tutorial :) Thanks for linking up!

    Audra

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute easy tute!
    Emily
    domesticdeadline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cute.. and I love that you made it for your Mommy! So sweet. Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party.. can't wait to see what you share next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it thank you for sharing
    I am new follower from the Craft Junkie Too Linking party would love for you to come by my blog
    www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! i love it, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! It makes are day happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts