CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 17, 2011

Frozen Peanut Butter Yogurt Dog Treats







As you all know I do spoil my girls, the dogs, Maizy and Jewel, they love it when I make them homemade cookies and frozen treats. I am going to give you  a recipe on how to make your dogs a yummy frozen treat for the summer. "The girls" love ice cubes, but Jewel gets bored with them real quick. She will take the ice cube from you and then run to the carpet and kind of play with it and then leave there. If we don't find it we will end up with a small wet spot, or Maizy will find it in time and eat it.  


So here is a treat that every dog will love!

Ingredients Needed:
1 cup of vanilla yogurt
1 cup of peanut butter
1 cup of water
1 cup of dog food
Combine the yogurt, peanut butter and water in a blender..  
Take an ice cube tray or a muffin pan (if using a muffin pan, I do put the muffin liners in the pan) and pour the mixture into each area fill about 3/4 full. Now take the dog food and sprinkle on top, then you just put them in the freezer. They should be ready in 1 hour, but I make them at night and then I know they are ready by morning. 
 




Hope all your dogs are happy after trying this new treat.
I will put more treats recipes up soon.  


They are waiting for their treats!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this idea! My dogs will love this, they are like our kids! Thank you so much for sharing!
    I'm pinning this too!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! It makes are day happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts