1. Supplies needed:
Hot Glue Gun or any type of tacky glue
Rose Petals (available at any craft store, sometimes even at the dollar store in the wedding area)
4. This is just to show how you start laying the petals around the plate.
5. First row of petals done.You will continue doing this all the way around. Do rows all the way around until you have filled the plate with petals.
6. Plate is full of petals.
7. Print a picture, we found a 5 x 7 works best. Then glue or tape the ends of the picture to the back of the plate.
8. Here is what it will look in the end.
9. If you wanted to too, you can also just make a wreath. Attach the ribbon on the back with glue or tape and just hang it up!
Ta Da your done!
If you make one please share it on our Flickr group. We love seeing what everyone makes!
Link >>>> Sew Stylish Boutique Flickr Group