CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 12, 2011

Crafty Lassie Tuesday, Link Party #17

Hello Everyone! Rose and I have been busy working on Christmas gifts. Hope you all are almost done just like we are, can you believe that we have 13 days till Christmas!? 
We wish everyone luck on finishing up. 

Now here are the features :)

Heather's Picks

8 Second skirt with a Bow
I feel in love with this! I have even told people at work... When I saw this and thought why didn't I think of this. Its so CUTE and just EASY!

Shirred Leg Warmers
Aren't these just adorable. When Rose and were shopping yesterday, we saw the cutest outfit. This lady had on bright red heels, black sweater leg warmers, a dress and a Pea coat with ruffles around the bottom. Now when I saw hers I thought about these and just thought this would be cute, not just for little girls... But us adults too!

Rose's Picks

Flow-y Bow-y Skirt Tutorial
I think this skirt is fabulous.  I want one.  I think I might make one for my Christmas outfit.
 
I can't get enough glitter especially on Christmas! I can think of a hundred way to display these pretty bulbs.

Now onto the Rules:
#1: We would love for you to follow our blog. Not required though. We love all our followers! The more the merrier. :)
#2: Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor, an about you....anything you like. Make it family friendly though.
#4: Please make it a {specific} post on your blog and not a link to your main page.
#5: Link back here by grabbing the link party button on sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know were you party.
#6: If you see something you like, leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments, We sure do!
#7: By posting a link to our blog you give us the right to use your picture and a link back to your blog in a feature on our blog, should we feature you. :)



We can't wait to see what everyone has been up to.... Link as many as you'd like!




3 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my glitter bulbs! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! It makes are day happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts